Spokane police

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocguard

This isn't radio or scanner related, and I apologize for that, but I am sure someone on here knows the answer...

on an episode of COPS in Spokane, I noticed that most of the officers carried something very bulky on a thigh holster of some sort. It didn't look like a sidearm, and was too big to be a Taser. Anyone know the answer?

Wilrobnson

Rock or Something
ocguard said:
This isn't radio or scanner related, and I apologize for that, but I am sure someone on here knows the answer...

on an episode of COPS in Spokane, I noticed that most of the officers carried something very bulky on a thigh holster of some sort. It didn't look like a sidearm, and was too big to be a Taser. Anyone know the answer?

Sure it wasn't an older model Taser? The M26 is about the size of a Glock.

EDIT to add: It could be some sort of thigh-ride pouch for any number of things....I sometimes carry one on my support-side thigh that contains a med-kit, complete with QuikClot.

Since I don't watch TV, can you grab a screen shot or Youtube clip?

Last edited:

tmfok7

I'll be going overthere in a week and a half (Apr 11th) to see family so, I'll pay attention and let you know what I see. I know there are some of the guys that wear those "thigh" tactical holsters for duty holsters but, I'll get back to you.

Last edited:

scaseyjordan

They're Tasers...

They are the big tasers. Without a doubt in my mind.

Wilrobnson said:
Sure it wasn't an older model Taser? The M26 is about the size of a Glock.

EDIT to add: It could be some sort of thigh-ride pouch for any number of things....I sometimes carry one on my support-side thigh that contains a med-kit, complete with QuikClot.

Since I don't watch TV, can you grab a screen shot or Youtube clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.