Spotted in NH... Who you gonna call?

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Kidding aside, I see this truck during my work travels. Usually in the same area, different sections in the parking lot. Seen it probably a couple dozen times or so this year.
Kind of hard to be serious when you see this.

PSX_20220929_123140.jpg

Office of field services got two hits in New Hampshire, ASPCA and Department of Corrections. Could be either one, this individual probably bought this truck in an auction or off a lot???

Pretty old truck to be in service in an official capacity, got to love the old printing style, interesting antenna array, VHF High, a couple of 800 MHz pigtail antennas and two low profile antennas. Also love the radar. Somebody's having fun with their toy.

ecps92

By having 800 narrows it down to only two Departments
Manchester or Nashua

doubt it is federal - likely the post needs to be moved to the state forum.

for Dave the OP, is it now a Normal Passenger/Truck NH plate, or one of the NH Muni/State Plates (next time peek)
Kind of hard to be serious when you see this.

View attachment 128668

Office of field services got two hits in New Hampshire, ASPCA and Department of Corrections. Could be either one, this individual probably bought this truck in an auction or off a lot???

Pretty old truck to be in service in an official capacity, got to love the old printing style, interesting antenna array, VHF High, a couple of 800 MHz pigtail antennas and two low profile antennas. Also love the radar. Somebody's having fun with their toy.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
By having 800 narrows it down to only two Departments
Manchester or Nashua

doubt it is federal - likely the post needs to be moved to the state forum.

for Dave the OP, is it now a Normal Passenger/Truck NH plate, or one of the NH Muni/State Plates (next time peek)
Good idea about what kind of plates does it have, just can't believe that this is actually an official vehicle with a Ghostbusters emblem on the door. I'm going to guess those antennas are not even functional or hooked up, especially the radar LOL but I think the license plate will say it all.

ecps92

Retired Boston Fire (Mass) Field Comm truck

thanks Danny for the heads up
I wonder who's using this type of vehicle?