Springfield MA radio codes/call signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a list of radio codes,the sort that associates an offense by number..and/or a list of the callsigns that patrol uses..

Singe SPD switched to digital I can now receive them quite clearly would be nice to know the details on the calls/radio requests and what calls are used for the patrol areas.

ecps92

What type of Offense Codes are they using ? Maybe it's something common we can correlate to another list.

Haven't been to Springfield in sometime and the last time at Pearl St, I don't recall codes
being used on the radio

Is there a list of radio codes,the sort that associates an offense by number..and/or a list of the callsigns that patrol uses..

Singe SPD switched to digital I can now receive them quite clearly would be nice to know the details on the calls/radio requests and what calls are used for the patrol areas.

Ive heard them use codes similar to MSP,

such as the dispatcher returning operator info like,negative 13 maybe relating to active warrants..

many of the towns out here in western/central mass have variants of this type of info checks.It drives me nuts that they have no sort of uniformity regarding this info..I can see it making any interops harder.

Figured Id ask about springfield due to it being a larger department,maybe there was a secret stash somewhere I was missing..

KB1UAM

I found this list online for Springfield Pd. Don't know how old this is.

SPRINGFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT: 1 Person Down 12E Emergency Transportation 2 Dog Complaint 14 Take Report

Assault

Traffic Stop

4 Vehicle Accident 22 Go to Station 5 Domestic Disturbance 24 Out for Lunch

Suspicious Person

Gang Disturbance

7 Ambulance Call 42 Emergency Button Activated 8 Phone 49 Burglary

Report Location and Mileage

Intoxicated Person

10 Assist Officer 69 Robbery 10E Officer Needs Help 90 Switch to Frequency 11 Prowler 130P Go to Pearl St. Station 911 Call Police Emergency Line

ecps92

If you figure them out the RR Wiki might need a clean up then
Springfield, Massachusetts - The RadioReference Wiki

No 13 listed here RADIO CODES & SIGNALS - MASSACHUSETTS nor here Western Mass Scanning Page - Radio Codes & Terms

Ive heard them use codes similar to MSP,

such as the dispatcher returning operator info like,negative 13 maybe relating to active warrants..

many of the towns out here in western/central mass have variants of this type of info checks.It drives me nuts that they have no sort of uniformity regarding this info..I can see it making any interops harder.

Figured Id ask about springfield due to it being a larger department,maybe there was a secret stash somewhere I was missing..

Status
Not open for further replies.