Springfield MO City Police and Fire

Cameron314

Another thing for the one who shared the licenses. The ones listed outside of Greene county are NOT sites. All 7 sites are in Greene county only so that’s something to keep in mind. The ones listed outside of Greene county are base stations for interop purpose.

Reread what I wrote.
I list the locations that are base station/system sites. The others are control station sites in neighboring counties.

KA0KDW

Reread what I wrote.
I list the locations that are base station/system sites. The others are control station sites in neighboring counties.
I know what you had wrote. I was proving more information for the original poster. As some people see the licenses and assume they’re sites when they’re base stations meant for interop. Some of which to my understanding aren’t even operational.

Cameron314

I know what you had wrote. I was proving more information for the original poster. As some people see the licenses and assume they’re sites when they’re base stations meant for interop. Some of which to my understanding aren’t even operational.

You addressed it to me so seemed as if you might have been speaking to me.

I would not be surprised if the surrounding county control stations didn't get upgraded.

KA0KDW

You addressed it to me so seemed as if you might have been speaking to me.

I would not be surprised if the surrounding county control stations didn't get upgraded.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they weren’t updated either. According a source I have at CU who own the 800 system some of the base set up were likely never operational or even hooked up.