Springfield Police/Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

morustyfan2

I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I have an old Pro95 scanner. It was originally programmed with the Win95 software. I just recently tried to listen to it again, but the Spfld PD is not coming in. Has something changed?? I do have an app on my iPhone - Police Scanner2 - and Spfld PD comes in just fine. Any ideas what might be wrong? Is my scanner still capable of receiving Spfld?? Thanks in advance - Lisa :)

mk262

Premium Subscriber
I am hoping someone will be able to help me. I have an old Pro95 scanner. It was originally programmed with the Win95 software. I just recently tried to listen to it again, but the Spfld PD is not coming in. Has something changed?? I do have an app on my iPhone - Police Scanner2 - and Spfld PD comes in just fine. Any ideas what might be wrong? Is my scanner still capable of receiving Spfld?? Thanks in advance - Lisa :)

The app on your phone is listening in to a feed provider here--i.e. someone that has a scanner plugged into their pc and broadcasts over the internet. Your phone isn't actually receiving any of the signals directly.

You need to program your scanner with the frequencies Springfield / Greene County Public Safety/Services Trunking System, Springfield, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.