SR30C won't reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzanne2757

I have a new SR30C which I was able to program without issues. Been working well until I turned it on this week... Display is malfunctioning... The 9-2-hold "fix" doesn't work as well. I've connected to computer to program from there, but the display is still messed up.
New video by Suzanne Aubrey here is the link to a video of what is happening.

K8EAA

Premium Subscriber
Try taking the battery out of that thing and let it sit for while(few mins). Then put it back in and turn it on. Looks like it's trying to boot up
but stuck in a loop.

Bob1955

I have a new SR30C which I was able to program without issues. Been working well until I turned it on this week... Display is malfunctioning... The 9-2-hold "fix" doesn't work as well. I've connected to computer to program from there, but the display is still messed up.
New video by Suzanne Aubrey here is the link to a video of what is happening.
Call Uniden American Corporation at 800-297-1023 on Monday, March 30. If this is brand new, I would return it for a BC-125AT as it is a much better handheld scanner for less money. You paid top dollar for a poorly made handheld that replaced the Bearcat BC-75XLT which Uniden America should never had discontinued. Plus since it is a new model, it is more expensive on Amazon.com

N4DJC

Depending on how long you've owned it, either return it to the dealer for a refund/replacement or Uniden for repair. I don't think a removing the batteries will help but it's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.