st.bernard parish sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

250d

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi there,

They have moved from the latie system to JPSO apco 25 there using the same freq but different ids,as some one stated a while ago the fire department is on there system.
So what i di was on the 396 i have put the ids in and i,m just monitoring the system,
Dispatch id is 11664,to run names there using 11728,and channel 3 is 11696,so maybe someone can update the data base so everyone will know.......

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
250d said:
Hi there,

They have moved from the latie system to JPSO apco 25 there using the same freq but different ids,as some one stated a while ago the fire department is on there system.
So what i di was on the 396 i have put the ids in and i,m just monitoring the system,
Dispatch id is 11664,to run names there using 11728,and channel 3 is 11696,so maybe someone can update the data base so everyone will know.......
First, St Bernard was never on the LATIE system. They had their own 700 MHz system, are you saying that they have stopped using it entirely or are they also using the JPSO system patched so that traffic appears on both systems?

250d

Banned

I,m saying they have stoped useing the 700 system and there now linked in the jefferson system,i should of said it different ,so if ya want to say there not using the 700 well i would say there not ...

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
250d said:
I,m saying they have stoped useing the 700 system and there now linked in the jefferson system,i should of said it different ,so if ya want to say there not using the 700 well i would say there not ...
Okay, so the St. Bernard system is no longer active...I wonder if they just gave up on it or they are going to reprogram to have it link to the LATIE... :confused:

You know the comm situation in SE Louisiana changes so fast it is hard to understand if the people are thinking before they act. :roll:

250d

Banned

Yep i thought it was crazy ,first they were on 453.000 series then the 700 and on there own system not even really link into any other group Now there on the jefferson site ,It makes me wonder if there trying all the systems before they really do decide what or where there going to pick......So what i think is they do not know what they really want to do......I will keep the group informed on this matter....

250d

Banned

You know whats funny is ,when you do submitt what you find and they do update it ,then they go right back and take it out.Oh well what can ya do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.