St.Cathararines plows, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
You would be correct.

Port Colborne PUC is on 164.955 and were still analog last time I was down there (a few months ago).

Are we totally sure the region is P25? I recall hearing some analog chatter not that long ago on 151.265 (one of their old repeaters).

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
You would be correct.

Port Colborne PUC is on 164.955 and were still analog last time I was down there (a few months ago).

Are we totally sure the region is P25? I recall hearing some analog chatter not that long ago on 151.265 (one of their old repeaters).[/QUOTE

yes most of them are P25, road crews and what not. The water plants however are analog still they call in every hour or so for safty checks

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Regional Roads

You would be correct.

Are we totally sure the region is P25? I recall hearing some analog chatter not that long ago on 151.265 (one of their old repeaters).

151.265 is P25 Niagara Regional Roads/Works
Steve

thibs69

Good morning all
has anyone got the freqs for the hamilton area ? miller maintenance does the plowing and salting for hwy 20, the link, the redhill, hwy 56 etc etc. i used to have the numbers a long time ago but lost them when my system crashe, im not sure if there linked up with the city or not

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
Good morning all
has anyone got the freqs for the hamilton area ? miller maintenance does the plowing and salting for hwy 20, the link, the redhill, hwy 56 etc etc. i used to have the numbers a long time ago but lost them when my system crashe, im not sure if there linked up with the city or not

i think Miller uses the Fleetnet system, well it does down here in Niagara

thibs69

firefgtr
thankyou for your peply i believe your right if miller is fleetnet in niagara then they would also be on fleetnet in hamilton toooo. i guess will have to wait for a snow storm to find out which id's there using

thankyou for your reply

thibs69

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
firefgtr
thankyou for your peply i believe your right if miller is fleetnet in niagara then they would also be on fleetnet in hamilton toooo. i guess will have to wait for a snow storm to find out which id's there using

thankyou for your reply

thibs69

your welcome buddy

Gator596

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the responses so far! I have had some mixed results grabbing the REGIONAL plows. What about CITY plows for St.Catharines - any suggestions?

Gator596

Premium Subscriber
Plows found on 169.095 MHz

So here is me answering my own question....
Am hearing City of St.Catharines plows communicating with the Lake Street Service Center on 169.095MHz. Found it in an old book of freqs along with a bunch of others. Some are active - some not!

Status
Not open for further replies.