St.Charles (Future) 800/900 and Unknown 2(2) talkgroup question. O'Fallon????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustybill69

I'm confused over the whole st.Charles city talk groups and new future system. I don't remember where I found the St.Charles City MOT 800/900 system that I have programed right now in my scanner but I can no longer find this system on RR but I do see the new future simulcast feqs and do realize they wont have any talk groups listed as of yet for that system (under the st.louis city p25) and I also see the new St.Louis county P25 system frequencies and also realize no talkgroup numbers will be listed yet. But I also see 2 (2) Site 004 (4) St.Charles County (nonfuture) listed and it has been listed for some time now, but it don't have any talk group channels listed for this group of trunked frequencies? I would of asked this question a long time ago but I just now realized there is a question and info thread here on RR. So my question is what is the St.Charles City MOT 800/900 system I have programed and do they still use this system? and if so where is it listed on RR? Also what is up with the 2(2) site 004 (4) St.Charles simulcast system with no talk groups listed below? St. Louis Regional Communications (P25) Trunking System, St Louis Metro Area, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies I'm not talking about the future listing St.Charles simulcast (future) 2 (2) Site 701 (2BD). I also want to know why is there a O'Fallon talkgroup listing at the very bottom of this page under the St.Louis city P25 site frequencies but there is no frequency listings. I would love to program O'Fallon talk groups but I do not see any listing of frequencies for this talk group. So please explain the St.Charles (future) Simulcast the St.Charles (Non-Future) simulcast and this other St.Charles 800/900 talk group I have programed and if I should remove this 800/900 system and wait for the new system to get up and going and what St.Charles should I have programed right now to hear them? And what is with the O'Fallon talkgroup numbers with no frequency listing? Please help I would love to listen to st.Charles and O'fallon.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Site 004 is used by O'Fallon. It is a 700 MHz system that is part of the STL city system. The O'Fallon talkgroups as listed are accurate for site 004. St. Louis Regional Communications (P25) Trunking System, St Louis Metro Area, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies

The old analog St. Charles City and St. Peters sites are still found under the St. Charles county database page at: St. Charles County, Missouri (MO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Just look at the bottom of the page under All Trunked Radio Systems. You will see them both listed there.

For O'Fallon, pay attention to the fact that is says "O'Fallon Police are now using the St Charles 700 MHz simulcast system".
That is the system in the first link above. It is a P25 digital system so you will need a new digital scanner to hear them.

And yes, St. Charles City still uses the 800 MHz analog system as does St. Peters. Only O'Fallon moved to the P25 700 MHz system so program that in along with the O'Fallon talkgroups as listed and you should be good to go for O'Fallon.
When programming O'Fallons system, I'd go ahead and also add all the talkgroups listed and not just the O'Fallon TG's as I've seen reports where some of the cities users are popping up on the O'Fallon site. Don't forget to program a wildcard also in case new TG's show up which is common.

Dustybill69

By the way

By the way I have site 001 St.Louis city north and site 005 St.Louis city South both together in one system frequency bank, that wont mess it up will it? I wont need to make two separate talk groups for north and south will I? I use Win500 program to program my digital scanner and have a p25 system file. I don't get much help on here and would love to send someone my file to take a look at and see if everything looks ok and gives me there opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.