St. Clare's Medics...Denville/Dover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Anyone have a listing of ID's of the Medics dispatched out of St. Clare's in Denville and Dover?

Also, anyone know what frequency they are dispatched on?

DannB

Premium Subscriber
M.i.c.u

Anyone have a listing of ID's of the Medics dispatched out of St. Clare's in Denville and Dover?

Also, anyone know what frequency they are dispatched on?

Freq. 155.2650 PL. 192.8 medics 55 is dover i believe 56 OR 57 is denville

Last edited:

nnjradiotech

Premium Subscriber
Dover Main is MEDIC 55
Dover Secondary MEDIC 56
Denville is actually out of BOONTON behavioral health facility MEDIC 52
St. Clares Sussex is MEDIC 53

nnjradiotech

Premium Subscriber
oh, and by the way. On 155.265 you will only hear a page such as "MCI 55 assignment into Dover, MCI 55 assignment into Dover (time stamp)".

This is because they get ALL their dispatch info via vehicle mounted computer. They accept the call and do all their charts via it also.

Not much to listen to when it comes to MEDIC units anymore...

DannB

Premium Subscriber
Ahhh yes

oh, and by the way. On 155.265 you will only hear a page such as "MCI 55 assignment into Dover, MCI 55 assignment into Dover (time stamp)".

This is because they get ALL their dispatch info via vehicle mounted computer. They accept the call and do all their charts via it also.

Not much to listen to when it comes to MEDIC units anymore...

Yes your right.. forgot to mention about the dispatch info not much to listen too anymore. thanks for the correction on the unit numbers too.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Thanks guys. I'm trying to log Radio ID's on the MIRS system and I'm just trying to figure out how many units there were. They have been popping up on the MUN EMS talkgroup.

I didn't realize they were dispatched by CENCOM. I know they handled Atlantic Heath System MIC units out of Morristown...didn't know they did Saint Clare's as well. I also noticed a few fire and EMS agencies down in Union County are dispatched by CENCOM now.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks guys. I'm trying to log Radio ID's on the MIRS system and I'm just trying to figure out how many units there were. They have been popping up on the MUN EMS talkgroup.

I didn't realize they were dispatched by CENCOM. I know they handled Atlantic Heath System MIC units out of Morristown...didn't know they did Saint Clare's as well. I also noticed a few fire and EMS agencies down in Union County are dispatched by CENCOM now.

They are doing a lot of municipal stuff. They are beginning to get like REMCS.

Listen to 155.355 PL 186.2 as well. You'll hear Essex and Union Counties.

Status
Not open for further replies.