St. Francois County EMS Possibly Testing DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxbubziexx

Been hearing bursts of DMR emissions coming from the EMS district (155.985) this morning. Wondering whats going on. If anyone wants to tune in and hear for themselves go right ahead.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Also what I heard was encryted. Since I recorded it. I can listen to it, and get a better understanding of them

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Any updates?
The analog signal is not super strong for me. It has a very slight bit of static in the analog signal.
I've not heard any digital on the frequency yet but they could be using a much lower antenna just for DMR testing. If they do switch to DMR and use the same power and antenna as the analog transmitter, I should hear it well enough for a good decode if it's not encrypted.

Last edited:

Tracb1bc365

Same buzzing/morse code on 155.985 near Hwy D/O in STFCO. However, the scanner at my business in Doe Run is not buzzing? It is an mobile unit. I'm new to this. This started on Sunday 3/7/21.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
The only thing I have I heard was on 154.070. the 154070n is Licensed to French as a Fireground channel.

I have some other audio that still needs to be check out. I will check them to day and gfet

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Trac1bc365, May I ask what kind of scanner are you using and what is your location when you are listening to it >

Tracb1bc365

Trac1bc365, May I ask what kind of scanner are you using and what is your location when you are listening to it >
I'm in stfc, outside the city limits of Farmington at cross of Hwy D/O with an bc365crs and an bc147xlt (both buzz). In stfc, Doe Run, near 221 and B Hwy is the bc350a.

xxbubziexx

they havent been testing it at all here recently but on tuesday it was all day long. Got some good decodes and all i heard was encryption. Washco did the same thing when they were getting it set up, as in encrypting it but now they have open air.

Status
Not open for further replies.