St John Macomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqs

Does anyone know the mode the they are using .It shows 461.1500 fm mode but transmission is all digital sounded .

RayAir

Nothing digital indicated on their license, but you can search for "w2sjw radio sounds" and hear what the different digital modes sound like on an analog scanner.

I'd guess if they went digital it would most likely be DMR.

Compare what you hear to the samples on the above web site or post an audio sample of what you're hearing.

freqs

It's sounds DMR to me I just wanted to make sure before I upgrade my 436.my wife works there in the ER

RayAir

Does anyone know the mode the they are using .It shows 461.1500 fm mode but transmission is all digital sounded .

They're using DMR:
Color code: 1
TS:1
TG:1

Another DMR user I found in the area was on:
Color code: 14
TS: 1 TG: 10
TS: 2 TG:20
* Unsure who this is, freq licensed to Henry Ford Macomb Center, but on TG 10 they were talking about trucks coming

Anyway, with a DMR scanner or DMR radio you would be able to listen to St John Macomb Hospital. All clear voice.

RayAir

Yes, I decided I'd submit it.

It would be worthwhile to get the DMR upgrade as there's much to listen to in the area. NXDN, not so much.

freqs

Ok thanks the only reason I monitor them is that the wife is a nurse there. Ok iam doing the upgrade ive noticed a few freqs I want that have gone that route .
And iam a person that monitors everything from the Big 3 Police Fire DPW Dump Trucks to Drive thru's .

Last edited:

RayAir

Ok thanks the only reason I monitor them is that the wife is a nurse there. Ok iam doing the upgrade ive noticed a few freqs I want that have gone that route .
And iam a person that monitors everything from the Big 3 Police Fire DPW Dump Trucks to Drive thru's .

No problem. The Comsource Connect Plus system is very busy and you should be able to listen to the downtown Detroit hospital police forces. They get a lot of interesting incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.