St Louis area

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I need some local area info. If I only wanted to hear FIRE EMS POLICE calls at or near the Cardinals ballgames what site and what talkgroups would need to be loaded in a PRO-106 and PRO-18? Just want to know what goes on around me not all over town.

scanningisfun

I need some local area info. If I only wanted to hear FIRE EMS POLICE calls at or near the Cardinals ballgames what site and what talkgroups would need to be loaded in a PRO-106 and PRO-18? Just want to know what goes on around me not all over town.

Here is their system:

St. Louis Metropolitan Public Safety (P25) Trunking System, St Louis Metro Area, Missouri - Scanner Frequencies

I would program all of the sites in but if you wanted downtown traffic only, only track the Edward Jones Dome site.

rcnurd

St Louis City Fire is analog on 154.130, Downtown around the stadium is the 4th district police. St Louis City Police is the p-25, DEC 10004. But 10004 is also North of downtown, ( district 5) and a rough area, so it might get real interesting. 154.130 is analog on 203.5 CTCSS dispatch and the mobile callback is on 154.010 also on 203.5. On the link that was given above, just program in the St Louis City North, the south tower has been down and not working. The EMS for St Louis is also P-25 and they are DEC 10201. City Fire is listed as P-25 with a DEC of 10205 and 10206, but I don't have them programed in my scanner, I just have the analog one and get plenty of calls. I may be missing more than I think.

Last edited:

kruser

Premium Subscriber
City fire also simulcasts the 154.130 signal on 460.1750.

I know the signal is live but I'm not sure if it used a DPL code of 351 which is shown in the database for 460.175.

Speaking of this, does anyone know why they simulcast the 154.130 signal?

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
I'm sure the UHF frequencies are remote receive links .... if you know what that is. Note, the UHF is always transmitting, usually silent CSQ, but then tone (DPL) when an actual transmission comes through, it appears.

City fire also simulcasts the 154.130 signal on 460.1750.

I know the signal is live but I'm not sure if it used a DPL code of 351 which is shown in the database for 460.175.

Speaking of this, does anyone know why they simulcast the 154.130 signal?

kruser

Premium Subscriber
The 351 DPL code is still valid.
I was told that this remote link was used for a station house that sits in a not so ideal location.
The signal is not live (on the air) at all times if I'm understanding what you said. The carrier does drop instantly after use unless there is a low power part of the link that is out of range for me.
I'd forgotten about this and intended on verifying the DPL code shortly after I made the initial post but seem to have forgotten to do such;)

Status
Not open for further replies.