St. Lucie County P25 Phase II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
Submitted this info to the database, and thought I would also pass it along on the forums.

Picking up control channel for the Treasure Coast Regional Communication System.

St. Lucie County, FL tower

SYS ID: 8B4
RFSS: 001
SITE: 001
WACN: BEE00
Flavor: Phase II

primary control channel: 852.125

alt control channels: 851.200, 851.3125, 851.700

According to some sources, it appears that this radio system will also have "A new zone that will be configured for mutual aid between Martin and St Lucie, and Palm Beach Counties. The TG’s in this zone will be shared by Martin and St Lucie and simulcast in each County."

TC LE CALL
TC LE COM1
TC LE COM2
TC LE COM3

TC FR CALL
TC FR COM1
TC FR COM2
TC FR COM3

TC MA COM1
TC MA COM2
TC MA COM3
TC MA COM4
TC MA COM5
TC MA COM6
TC MA COM7
TC MA COM8

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
According to some sources, it appears that this radio system will also have "A new zone that will be configured for mutual aid between Martin and St Lucie, and Palm Beach Counties. The TG’s in this zone will be shared by Martin and St Lucie and simulcast in each County."

That's a very smart plan. That sounds similar to the "South Hub" talkgroup shared between Boynton, Delray, and Boca before the recent changes to some of their radio systems and users.

Too bad Broward County is still living in the horse and buggy days with their channel plan.

srich10

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, this thread hadn't shown up in my original searching before I made a post about the new Phase II system in St. Lucie County. St Lucie County Sheriff's Office as well as Port Saint Lucie PD have begun switching over. Can we get either a DB admin/mod to merge the 2 threads or somehow designate a thread for updating information on the new system? I won't be able to get down south to start monitoring the new system until next week. Would you be able to start doing discovery sessions on the new system to start logging talkgroups so we can push a submission to the RRDB?

I've attached my other thread I created below here as well

https://forums.radioreference.com/f...-new-st-lucie-county-p25-phase-ii-system.html

Status
Not open for further replies.