St. Luke's & st vincent ems nyc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCRADIO

St. Luke's Roosevelt ems & St. Vincent ems what frequencies do they operate on ? and are they trunked or not can not find them listed anywhere

FDNY216

Was JETBLUE1424
St Lukes/Roosevelt 483.4875

Saint Vinnys 483.3625

all dispatched by FDNY-EMS

enjoy

NYCRADIO

yes i know they get dispatch by fdny is there somewhere where they list the call signs for ems? because you hear stuff like 50 sam 46 charlie etc but how do you know who is fdny ems or who st vincent st lukes etc

crashcrew

Premium Subscriber
yes i know they get dispatch by fdny is there somewhere where they list the call signs for ems? because you hear stuff like 50 sam 46 charlie etc but how do you know who is fdny ems or who st vincent st lukes etc

You asked in your original post what frequencies they operated on, and that information was provided to you.

Since you are now requesting their unit numbers, I've done the Google search for you:

http://www.uemso.com/pdf/2008EMSUnitCharts.pdf

They are listed on the Voluntary Unit chart.

NYCRADIO

Well sorry for asking morE than one questions lol i found that pdf file on google already but thank you anyways

lndvac

as of friday 4-30-10 ST.VINNY'S is no longer...but to answer the st.luke's question.....9a(adam), 9b(boy), & 11i (ida) are SLR EMS' bls units...and 9victor 11union and 11victor are the als

Status
Not open for further replies.