St. Martinville PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebee

Does anyone know what freq. or id St. Martinville PD is on. They used to be on 154.800. Most if not all of St. Martin parish is on 700 LWIN. For some reason I cannot find or hear St. Martinville PD any longer. Thanks

shew

where i live at in assumption parish i am right next to st.martin parish (lower) and i can only here their s.o. on the paincourtville lwin tower....i never hear breaux bridge or st.martinville on that tower....i can hear also the st.martin parish fire dispatch on lwin....

teebee

When I am in the area of Laf, Iberia and St. Martin I do hear Breaux Bridge along with the rest. Just don't know what happened to St. Martinville PD. I use to hear them all the time hear in the Morgan City are on 154.800. For the past couple of years that channel has been dead.

balibago

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
St. Martinville

They are on the LWIN talkgroup 24525. You have to hear them off the Parks LWIN tower I assume.

teebee

I will be on the lookout for it thanks. I have heard traffic on that ID often, never realizing it was St. Martinville. I had it tagged from the DB as St. Martin SO Ch. 3. Maybe we need to submit it to the DB as St. Martinville PD. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.