St Marys County

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone here know if the Astro Band Plan that is listed on RR is the correct plan? I know that with Harris systems they will use a totally different settings then mother moto. They have no 700 mhz listed at all which they really do not need since none of their frequencies are in the 700 range but I want to double check what is listed. I am to far away up here in Silver Spring, MD to run my unitrunker to get band plan that way.

ssinglet

The information the database is correct, I was in Lexington Park yesterday and was hearing fire calls loud and clear. the St Mary's system is very fine tuned and is not heard very far out of the county, I am in Charles County and I can not pick it up.

Chris52

Premium Subscriber
The St. Marys County Harris radio system is completely down for unknown reasons. Fire/EMS are going to 8TAC94, Law is going to 8TAC93. I’m curious as to why First isn’t being utilized.

brian86

Database Admin
The St. Marys County Harris radio system is completely down for unknown reasons. Fire/EMS are going to 8TAC94, Law is going to 8TAC93. I’m curious as to why First isn’t being utilized.
That is because radio repair has not programmed the FIRST system into all county radios to date. Some County SO Units are using the MSP T channel on the First System. See Video of DSD+ and the sea of red warnings.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Has the system been restored yet? I'd imagine that there will be some repercussions - when you have the channel resources but delay in implementing them, that's bad.