St. Peters Police Department Radio Comm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RKtango8403

Premium Subscriber
Hello all my fellow scanner traffic listeners in St.Peters, Quick question anyone notice that there dispatch sounds like there in a tin can or cave? any updates on that and when there going digital also I noticed they added a new channel on there system called Police - Surveillance? I have the Uniden Bearcat BCD396XT Scanner would like to add SPPD new channel but forget how too. thanks

teufler

Greeting from St Peters. Adding groups with Freescan is the easest way to do it. I was hearing alot of traffic about 4-5 weeks ago, St Peters was tailing people from St Charles City to about Winghaven in western O'fallon. Then they have remnained quite on that group. Rather than scan id's, I search and if something turns up, I add to my files. That was how I picked up the 144 group when they were out off the levie during the st peters fair. Adding groups with Freescan, just open the group for all your id's for st peters and hit the green add button. add and save, then upload to the radio.

RKtango8403

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I dont see 376 listed on the talk group i see 144 for events(fair) and also the 368 for Surveillance. I will scan for the others im still new with programming the uniden bearcat had a friend do it all for me when i got it over a years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.