St Tammany Parish Fire Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Ok what department/districts are dispatched by the St Tam Fire Alarm, and How are they dispatched (I mean are they dispatch SO or what ?)

Big thanks.

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
Ok here ya go
Dist 1 7 11 are by Slidell
Dist 2 3 4 5-6-8-9-10 12 are by the mandieville fire alarm and 13 is by Covington fd all dispatches are from there own fire alarm dispatch in the same building as so dispatch
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jim202

Ok here ya go
Dist 1 7 11 are by Slidell
Dist 2 3 4 5-6-8-9-10 12 are by the mandieville fire alarm and 13 is by Covington fd all dispatches are from there own fire alarm dispatch in the same building as so dispatch
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where you obtained your information from, but I would go back and try asking who ever supplied it to go back and check the facts.

If you try visiting the the 911 dispatch center on the second floor of the old courthouse in Covington, I am sure the people there can set you straight.

Covington does dispatch for Covington PD and FD as well as Goodbee, district 13 out of the police dept.

Slidell PD is in the PD compound and the FD is from the main fire station across the street. Slidell FD does dispatch for several other fire departments.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
So if If am understanding that is no one dispatch point for the fire dispatch.

Ok thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.