Stalker unlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCat

Premium Subscriber
if i'm using the stalker func,what do i do to unlock locked out freqs from that session??

also what is the purpose of the SPCL and spcl options when you depress them?
TIA ron

DonS

Sounds like a PRO-106/197...

When you lock out a channel in any search mode (including Stalker), it's added to the "global search lockout" list. To "unlock" it, you must remove it from that list via the PGM GLOB menu's "SRCH L/Outs" item.

SPCL/spcl indicates whether "Special Stalker mode" is on or off. From page 60 in the PRO-106 manual: "spcl=Special Stalker off, SPCL=Special Stalker on, locks out an entire 1 MHz segment if more than 5 individual lockouts in that segment".

pathalogical

Sounds like a PRO-106/197...

When you lock out a channel in any search mode (including Stalker), it's added to the "global search lockout" list. To "unlock" it, you must remove it from that list via the PGM GLOB menu's "SRCH L/Outs" item.

SPCL/spcl indicates whether "Special Stalker mode" is on or off. From page 60 in the PRO-106 manual: "spcl=Special Stalker off, SPCL=Special Stalker on, locks out an entire 1 MHz segment if more than 5 individual lockouts in that segment".
Wow ! I learned something new !!! I thought that those lockouts were part of the temp lockout feature as well - that they unlock when you turn off and back on. Just last night I took my owners manual out of the box to keep it handy...guess I got some homework to do !

Status
Not open for further replies.