Stamford CT PD Frequency Help - with a Pro-106

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMAN62465

Premium Subscriber
Hey there guys,

Back into the scanning scene after a number of years and I know some things have changed since my last foray into this hobby. (Previous radios, Pro-94, Bearcat 200XLT, Regency Tabletop, Bearcat Five-Six)

Just picked up a new Pro-106 and I am having some problems getting it programmed.

I have done lots of reading, searching, and trying multiple attempts at programming it. I have done some programming directly into the radio a couple of different ways but it is not working. I am clearly missing something and could use a hand up.

I feel stupid at this point and would prefer to learn how to program it correctly, instead of buying a scanner preprogrammed. I believe I should be able to monitor Stamford PD but I am just CoRnFuSeD at the moment.

Then I learn nothing new.

Thanks in advance!!

GMAN

APX7500X2

Hi

Welcome back to scanning.

Stamford Police & Fire are 100% Encrypted and you can't get them on any scanner.
The town departments are not and you can listen to them.

Skooter92

Premium Subscriber
SFRD/Volunteer department dispatch.

You can still monitor SFRD/"Big 5" and SEMS dispatch and response on 154.13000mHz with PL 203.5. The "Fire" TG is linked 24/7. You won't be able to listen to any of the various Tac or departmental groups, though. Try listening to CMED MED-5 as well for Stamford area EMS-very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.