Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Mention in response)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
In my office I have a fairly standard 30x60 motorized standing desk I bought from Home Depot a year ago for about $500. It is actually surprisingly good for the price, it has a 1-inch thick laminated particle wood desktop on a pretty decent motorized base and was easy to assemble.

The CFO of N9JIG Enterprises (AKA the wife) has authorized the purchase of a new desk for my office, in part because she wants my current one for her crafting room, it will fit her needs well. She has allowed me to pretty much get what I want with the caveat that it reduces the clutter in the office.

I pretty much have decided in an L-shaped standing desk with as large a surface as I can get. The room is about 13x14 so I can handle a larger desk in here. Since the majority of the radios are in a server cabinet and the remainder are in a mini-stack I don't need to worry about those.

I have found two sources with desks that I like, from Lander (Lander L-Desk) and UpLift (
UPLIFT V2 L-Shaped Stand Up Desk). Both offer motorized standing desk solutions and several options I like (color, extended sizes for the main and return desktops as well as the frame etc.)

What I am looking for are your suggestions and comments on these if you have any experience with them. Are there other manufactures or sources I should look at? Are either of these options exceptionally good or bad?

All comments are welcome!

N9JIG

Sheriff
Well, I ordered the Uplift desk this morning (Tuesday) and it will be here Thursday according to FedEx. I guess my weekend is planned out for me!

I will take pictures of the new set up when completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.