Stanly Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cid8782

I cant get Stanly county police /sheriff traffic on the UASI system only fire/EMS . I have the latest firm ware update and data base from sentinel soft ware made a new favorite's list and included them from the Viper system still no traffic have they changed ? Maybe EDACS Pro voice? Help. they used have traffic all the time a few months ago on Stanly simulcast.

cid8782

Can not here traffic for police/Sherriff only fire/EMS on the UASI P25 have the newest firmware and data base from sentinel even put in the Viper system still no traffic all ways heard them on Stanly simulcast a few months ago help where are they EDACS pro Voice? even made a new favorites list from data base.

Nortonterrier

Premium Subscriber
Stanley & Albemarle law enforcement are now encrypted - They are following in the footsteps of Union/Monroe who are also encrypted.
Personally, I can see a department encrypting tac channels like vice, swat etc., but dispatch????? - Makes me wonder if this is a way to keep the casual listener out of the loop, so they can sluff off!

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Makes me wonder if this is a way to keep the casual listener out of the loop, so they can sluff off!

Nah, it's an attempt to keep the news media out of the loop so they won't report anything controversial or negative towards the department.

spacellamaman

Nah, it's an attempt to keep the news media out of the loop so they won't report anything controversial or negative towards the department.
i see no reason you both can't be right :)

also, i knew APD had gone ENC but has the Sheriff too? shows ya how much i listen in. turned it on briefly on the 4th, but now that it has come up i don't recall any LE during the time i was listening....

Status
Not open for further replies.