Stanly County Help

yardbird

I was listing to Stanly County getting slammed the other night during the storms.

Stanly Communications were assigning different talkgroups for the various incidents.

I grab the old scanner doing a search of some of the talkgroups I found most of them.

Need a little assistance finding out what the following talkgroups are:

Especially looking for the Stanly Co Conference talkgroup

All these were captured on the Stanly portion of the UASI system.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thanks

David

kd8x

I was listing to Stanly County getting slammed the other night during the storms.

Stanly Communications were assigning different talkgroups for the various incidents.

I grab the old scanner doing a search of some of the talkgroups I found most of them.

Need a little assistance finding out what the following talkgroups are:

Especially looking for the Stanly Co Conference talkgroup

All these were captured on the Stanly portion of the UASI system.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Thanks

David
Sheriff dept. All encrypted now

kd8x

42525 I show as LE CONF but I think it is also DE. Not trying to be an a**. Just trying to help. So get over it!

spencerwww

Is fire on next edge can u send me link frequinces list and is ems digital and fire open

kd8x

Stanly fire and ems are open and are operating on the charlotte UASI system. The freq. You need will be found under stanly simulcast. CC 772.9062 mhz most of the time. Just a moto phase 1 system. Not next edge. Hope this helps.

spencerwww

Thanks I got the sds 100 I haven't buyed next edge I wanna add them but I migjt get dmr sense lot cites like school.campus Campbell unvuisty uses it but county uses viper but yes it did I thank u

kd8x

Just upgraded my sds100 with all 3 upgrades $235 bux. Works great.

spencerwww

Cool here nc they got few nextedge some western cites have them so might be good get them.lot them still run off viper

yardbird

Yes

Stanly fire is still patched to VHF and UASI.

Ems is UASI only.

All Law is UASI and encrypted.

Can't figure out why all of a sudden, the big push for encryption, because the old stuff wasn't.

I have an idea who is pushing the encryption, but I want mention any names or post who it maybe

Hope this helps

David

kd8x

Seems like after the officer involved shooting in Locust things got real quiet real quick. I guess it helps keep the media away. Just my opinion.