Starcom TG3415

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Hearing the Village of Crete simulcast dispatching on Starcom TG3415, also on Will Co Edacs on 05-041.....Hearing them on T113-Will Co....

XTS3000

As far as I can tell, Crete dispatch is now on EastCom along with Monee, Beecher, Peotone. So is EastCom being simulcast on starcom-21?

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
YUP, more listening today and "ALL" of East-Com is being simulcasted from WC TG05-041 on to TG3415.....I hope if the leave WCo to Starcom they do not do what Stegar did="ENC".....

topfuel1

YUP, more listening today and "ALL" of East-Com is being simulcasted from WC TG05-041 on to TG3415.....I hope if the leave WCo to Starcom they do not do what Stegar did="ENC".....

I am in Steger and been out of scanning for a while. Now that they are moving their dispatch to EastCom on April 1st, is it worth getting back into?

I can see by reading here that its not scanning as I remember. Just started to get the hang of trunking when I quit and sold my stuff, so go easy on me...lol

saleen49

Premium Subscriber
I am in Steger and been out of scanning for a while. Now that they are moving their dispatch to EastCom on April 1st, is it worth getting back into?

I can see by reading here that its not scanning as I remember. Just started to get the hang of trunking when I quit and sold my stuff, so go easy on me...lol

Shoot me a PM. I'm in the Heights.

topfuel1

Once my posts start showing, I would like to know what towns in my area I have a good chance to monitor and also the ones there is no chance b/c they are-ENC

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Hopefully that's good news, since Steger PD and So.Hts joined Starcom they been "ENC", no can hear....Steger FD-151.2125 sounds great.....When u get back in scanning now the new digital scanners are difficult programming and freqys and dept dispatching are changing daily.....

saleen49

Premium Subscriber
I can monitor Will County EDACS loud and clear from Chicago Heights with a dipole antenna I built from copper tubing. Forget about monitoring the Heights, South Heights, Steger, Cook County Sheriff, Glenwood, Homewood, Matteson, ParkForest, or Ritchton Park PD as they are all ENC. You can hear Fire and EMS from these towns just fine.

I just started playing with the new Starcom system. Comes in great.

topfuel1

I can monitor Will County EDACS loud and clear from Chicago Heights with a dipole antenna I built from copper tubing. Forget about monitoring the Heights, South Heights, Steger, Cook County Sheriff, Glenwood, Homewood, Matteson, ParkForest, or Ritchton Park PD as they are all ENC. You can hear Fire and EMS from these towns just fine.

I just started playing with the new Starcom system. Comes in great.

All that is good to know. So only WESCOM in Will Co. is SC21 for now and is it ENC ?

I will have to keep my eye on this, if Steger hooks up with EASTCOM April 1st like I heard and they go SC21 in the future along with ENCing, might be wasting my money

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Forget about my town also, its all "ENC", I monitor very well SCOM towers 101-Lisle, 102-So.CH HTS, T113-Will Co, T125-Grundy and T126-Aurora......

topfuel1

Forget about my town also, its all "ENC", I monitor very well SCOM towers 101-Lisle, 102-So.CH HTS, T113-Will Co, T125-Grundy and T126-Aurora......

So you get ISP and EASTCOM fire/police for your investment. I think its smart for me to sit this out for a while and watch you guys do your thing.

MikeyC

All that is good to know. So only WESCOM in Will Co. is SC21 for now and is it ENC ?

I will have to keep my eye on this, if Steger hooks up with EASTCOM April 1st like I heard and they go SC21 in the future along with ENCing, might be wasting my money

Only Plainfield is on SC21. Last time I was through there, the rest of WESCOM is on VHF

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Will Co has a P25 Digital system, the WCo EMA has been using it at times...Its listed on the Will Co forum on this web site....Last week they were simulcasting "East Patrol' on TG1270....Romeoville is also digital on Starcom TO:113-Will Co....

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Now "Eastcom" is simulcasting on TG2576 ENC on Starcom, and in the open on Will Co EDACS on TG05-041 and dispatching for So.Ch Hts and Stegar along with other towns.....

Status
Not open for further replies.