StarCom21 2020 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommypickles

I apologize, I have been so busy looking at TG and UID numbers I did not look at frequencies.
Attached are the frequencies that I logged in this afternoon.
Control frequency is the same as the database, voice frequencies look to be the old Kankakee system frequencies.
As I see more I will let you all know.
One again verification would be great as I do make mistakes.

Attachments

• Kankakee County Simulcast 248 Frequencies 060220.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 22

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
As "Tommypickles"has reported and thank you to him, i am hearing them on T113 here with the CC-773.33125....

cubn

Database Admin
I put what TommyPickles posted in the database. Please post more confirmations (or submit a database submission) and we'll get them added to the database.

tommypickles

OK,
This is an updated list of Kankakee County TG's on 248 as heard through this afternoon.
Verification is still needed.
I added voice frequencies that have appeared in last 24 hours.
This information may not be 100% but it is a start.

Attachments

• Kankakee SC 21 TG060320.docx.pdf
    197 KB · Views: 36

mr10pt

Premium Subscriber
If I understand everyone correctly, KanCom is off conventional/repeater channels and now on StarCom? Is Will County/East Laraway going to do the same?

Awesomeman92

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker caught some traffic this morning with Cook County, on site 501, on TGs 156-162. Appeared only the Cook County dispatch center RID was encrypted, mobiles/portables were clear. I'm guessing probably not because probably very few bother scanning the county site, but anybody catch these and happen to hear who it was? Caught some Cook County IDs on 149 on some of the single digit talkgroups as well.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Will county has there own new P25 system , nothing to do with KK Co who chose Starcom .... Here in Joliet using T113 I'm hearing KK county TG 34930 in P1 and Manteno and Aroma Pk FD on TG 34917 , looks like Kk city and FD are using T248 only and may be P2

tommypickles

As to Kankakee being Phase 1 or 2.
248 can do both.
It appears that the Kankakee user radios and TG's are dynamic, as they will be in phase 1 if a radio associated with that talk group is only a phase 1 radio. If all radios associated with the talk group are phase 2 then the TG will in phase 2.
I know it is a bit confusing, to say the least, Most of the traffic I have heard from the Kankakee TG's have been in phase 2.
At least on site 248, can not comment on other neighboring sites that carry traffic.

mr10pt

Premium Subscriber
I'm not in your league (yet) but hope the RRDB update Monday reflects these changes. I can handle incorporating from Sentinel. Thanks for all the updates.

YoShep69

Premium Subscriber
Under DuPage County Starcom is this heading.

DuPage County - ACDC Talkgroups

Besides a band, what is ACDC please?

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.