Stark County P25 migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Gonna listen furthur to be sure before I submit to database, but they were using Massilon Fire unit numbers.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Someone else testing radios on TG 19504. Possibly one of the other departments, Lawrence Twp or Wilmot, that are moving to the Stark County System.

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Jackson Fire - Stark County

Jackson Twp FD did morning unit tests today at 8:30 on TG 19536 of the Stark County TRS. Looks like they are the first of this new group to make the move. If I see any one their squads in ER today, I will ask if they are full time on 800 now.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
All,

All previous threads/messages regarding migration to P25 in Stark County have been moved here. Please post any future messages regarding the subject in this thread. It will be made a sticky if traffic warrants in the future.

Tom

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
All,

All previous threads/messages regarding migration to P25 in Stark County have been moved here. Please post any future messages regarding the subject in this thread. It will be made a sticky if traffic warrants in the future.

Tom

Thanks

Volfirefighter

Feed Provider
Does anyone have any inside word from Canal Fulton / Lawrence Twp or Wilmot? These were the other agencies that were involved in the grant that facilitated these moves.

eng645

Wilmot was testing their radio's Tuesday & Saturday and all went well and plans are to make the move by the end of the May, everything is almost in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.