Stars Richmond Div 1 TG Hanging

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdj47

Starting about 24 hours ago, my Pro96 started hanging up at the end of a transmission with what sounds like white noise. I am monitoring the Richmond tower. I have reloaded my P96 files a couple of times, reloaded my upgrade, turned ATT on and off and nothing seems to improve the situation. Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this or is Div 1 experiencing problems?

Thanks,

Gary

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
You might want to make note of what voice channel was in use when the hangup comes. I heard that they were taking the laptops off of this system, but am wondering if you're hearing a frequency taking up digital data after it's finished with digital voice.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

gdj47

This morning it hangs on 159.18750. Last night after I did my first post, I switched banks to one where I have the Rumford tower. While Rumford is a little spotty at my house it seemed to work properly

Gary

trainman111

Same frequency is hanging up here too. Nothing I seem to do helps the situation, unless someone starts talking on that frequency, then it stops.

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I experienced some of that last night. I should like there are broken bits of audio, that are making the radio hang. What I can't tell is whether the actual users feel any effect.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

Status
Not open for further replies.