STARS Williamsburg tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainman111

Premium Subscriber
I'm currently on vacation in Williamsburg until Sunday, and of course I brought the scanner along. Unfortunately, I can't pick up any voice comms off of the Williamsburg tower. I get a 70-90% decode rate off the tower and I'm picking up Division's 1 & 5 ob the legacy frequencies. All I did was import the STARS system into my Pro-96 via Win 96. When I'm at my home in Chesterfield, I pick up the Richmond, Petersburg, and Rumford towers just fine. Does anyone have an idea as to why I can't pick up STARS here?

Thanks,
Nick

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
I'm currently on vacation in Williamsburg until Sunday, and of course I brought the scanner along. Unfortunately, I can't pick up any voice comms off of the Williamsburg tower. I get a 70-90% decode rate off the tower and I'm picking up Division's 1 & 5 ob the legacy frequencies. All I did was import the STARS system into my Pro-96 via Win 96. When I'm at my home in Chesterfield, I pick up the Richmond, Petersburg, and Rumford towers just fine. Does anyone have an idea as to why I can't pick up STARS here?

Thanks,
Nick
Importing to Win96 does not import Extended trunking tables. In Win96 click the MOT 9600 CC Multi table bullet to ungray the Extended table bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.