start building the Ark

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasbillman1

Feed Provider
Odile is going to be a hell of a storm for us/ You think we got a lot of rain from Norbert which was only a tropic storm, wait till Odile comes which is a Cat 4 at this time. This time though there will be very little place for the rain to go beings everything is soggy!!

KB7MIB

You don't need to build an Ark. There's one for sale on Craigslist. (Or there was...)

And I'm waiting to see what we actually get.

That remains to be seen, and will depend on Odile's track and/or how much moisture gets caught up in the flow into Arizona, and what parts of Arizona that moisture flow affects.

I have Wednesday and Thursday off, so I'm hoping that's when most of it does come through. Dealing with issues rain like that could potentially cause at work, sucks. I want someone else to have to deal with it.

Scanner-wise, it sounded like either an MCSO deputy or a Flood Control District of Maricopa County employee was on both MCSO West as well as an FCD talkgroup last week, responding to reports of cars stuck in flooded areas. I'm going to have to listen again this week to figure out which one it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.