Stat medevac

Status
Not open for further replies.

W3DMV

There was a discussion several years ago regarding your question.
Stat 13 based at the York airport uses this frequency “159.480“
Everyone in this area thinks the base station is located in the Pigeon Hills
near Hanover but no one has ever been able to locate a license for this
area...

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
I know for a fact that there was a base station at Pigeon Hills.. It was a RELM 50 watt mobile with an ISDN remote on it.. I have seen it first hand while maintaining York Counties system..

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
159.480 is used for the Ohio bases, Erie base, and the eastern bases. But it would't hurt to have both that and 155.265 in your scanner just in case

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
155.265 is dispatch and 159.480 is listed as ops channel.

Both are technically dispatch frequencies. The 2 ohio bases, the 2 Northern PA/Western New York bases, as well as the York base are dispatched on 159.480. To my knowledge, the remaining bases are all dispatched on 155.265. It just depends on the area you are in as to what frequency you'd hear

Both frequencies are already listed on the statewide medevac page. If you guys want a place to keep track of which STAT ship is dispatched on which channel, might I suggest the wiki: Medevac (PA) - The RadioReference Wiki

I was just trying to answer a question . My suggestion to submit it was to change it from a OPS channel to a Dispatch channel.
That was taken care of. And thank you but no on the Wiki !

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I was just trying to answer a question . My suggestion to submit it was to change it from a OPS channel to a Dispatch channel.
That was taken care of. And thank you but no on the Wiki !

The wiki is an acquired taste, no doubt. But, it can be a handy tool to capture additional information of interest that just doesn't fit in on the database pages.

The wiki is an acquired taste, no doubt. But, it can be a handy tool to capture additional information of interest that just doesn't fit in on the database pages.

So true. My experience with the WIKI, not the Medevac Wiki but others , If you don't start the wiki. the person that does start it doesn't like when people add things or change things and gets people to comment on things ie: PA P25 StarNet approx a month ago.

radio3353

So true. My experience with the WIKI, not the Medevac Wiki but others , If you don't start the wiki. the person that does start it doesn't like when people add things or change things and gets people to comment on things ie: PA P25 StarNet approx a month ago.

Which, of course, flies in the face of the definition of a wiki:

From Webster's dictionary: " Wiki - a website that allows visitors to make changes, contributions, or corrections " (emphasis mine)

u2brent

OAMPT
You shouldn't have given them what they wanted.. Opinions definitely differ among users.. Those pages weren't bothering anyone; And those publicly complaining admitted they didn't use them anyway :rolleyes: Oh Well.. I hope you return to contributing there at some level.. CHES02/LANC33/PIKE31 could use some company :LOL:

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
Life Flight is now using TriConnex Connet TG 258 . Haven't heard anything on 155.235 for over a month. Stat Medevac is still using 155.265
LifeFlight is still dispatching and operating on 155.235. The TriConnex talkgroups are only for the AHN Ground Medic Units, NOT LifeFlight

Status
Not open for further replies.