State ASTRO System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Hi Lindsay:

The State ASTRO SmartZone system is the Michigan Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS). Is that the system you are referring to?

73's

Ron

scannerfreak

Database Admin
LOL, it poped up as new cause someone replied to it. I thought to myself HUH!?! then I noticed the date! :wink:

mdulrich

Feed Provider
scanner_freak said:
LOL, it poped up as new cause someone replied to it. I thought to myself HUH!?! then I noticed the date! :wink:

Actually it popped up as new before anybody replied to it. I saw it yesterday morning and was puzzled why he was asking about the system. Later, there was the reply to it.

Mike

scannerfreak

Database Admin
mdulrich said:
scanner_freak said:

Actually it popped up as new before anybody replied to it. I saw it yesterday morning and was puzzled why he was asking about the system. Later, there was the reply to it.

Mike

Wow interesting, It didn't show up as new on mine until I saw the reply :?

mdulrich

Feed Provider
I was at work at the FD and checked into the forums to kill a little time and saw the original message. I remember looking at the Michigan page to see if there was a different Astro system listed. I had to attend a meeting that began at 0830. I was in the meeting until close to 1100. The reply was posted at 1016, so that is how I know I saw it before the reply was posted as I didn't see the forum postings again until later in the day.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.