State Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

rufus-7

hi everyone, does anyone know what frequencies the state troopers and private security are using for this event? with the shooting incident that occurred and the increase of security personnel added. i would like to monitor the comms from them. thanks in advance.

K9one

MetLife stadium is providing security for the Meadowlands State Fair and are using the stadium mototrbo system listed in database.
Not sure of which talkgroups the NJSP are using but normally at the stadium I believe they use 2 Statecom.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Analogrules

I would also make sure you have all the UTAC and VTAC frequencies for northern NJ programmed.

mondaro

Feed Provider
NJSEA Parking Toll Plaza's : 457.725 DPL 132
this could be an input to a repeater, captured on close call.

State Fair: 153.3025 - Missed the DPL Possible 142
brief transmission on Friday night.

K9one

The parking people are employed by Metlife Stadium and use their talkgroup on the Metlife Stadium Mototrbo UHF system listed in the database.

The cleaning personnel at the fair are the stadium contractor and once again they are on their talkgroup on the Metlife Stadium mototrbo UHF system.

The EMS for the fair is being provided by the NJSEA EMS on scene with a command trailer and tents inside the fair grounds and they are on the NJSEA 800 mototrbo system listed in the database.

Just some info anything that occurs on the west side of RT 120 is controled by Metlife Stadium except for Meadowlands Racing and Entertainment complex and NJ Train station platform during events..

Metlife stadium does all cleaning, snow clearing, landscaping and repairs to the parking lots on the west side of RT 120.

The only thing that NJSEA security controls on the west side of RT 120 is the NJ train station platform and they are on their new mototrbo 800 mhz system listed in the database..

Status
Not open for further replies.