State of Delaware streaming audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireboat61

Premium Subscriber
I live in Sussex co and when monitoring Sussex I can receive Kent Co on the Sussex sites. My question is about monitoring the rest of the state. When I travel through Kent I can pick up Kent and New Castle as well as Sussex depending on the site. I'm curious if the person who streams Kent Co from the Dover area would actually be able to receive all three counties from that location? If so then it would be possible to have a state wide scanner for New castle, Kent and Sussex fire talk groups streaming on one scanner input to broadcastify. Does anyone have this capability or know who sponsors the Kent Co Scanner located in dover ?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
I drove most of the length of the state not too long ago. I don't believe I was ever able to hear all 3 counties on the same site. To my recollection sites either broadcasted New Castle/Kent or Kent/Sussex

trailhiker73

Premium Subscriber
I think that a feed provider would have to be in the Smyrna area because you're in range to pick-up both the New Caste and Kent Simulcasts and hear fire talk groups for all three counties. Unfortunately, I don't have an additional scanner, reliable internet, and interest/time to host such a feed. Occasionally, I'll pick up NCC Fire Dispatch and EMS Dispatch/Ops 1 on the Kent Simulcast, but that is probably due to a NCC unit being affiliated with the Kent Simulcast site.

Status
Not open for further replies.