State of Kentucky P25 7/800 Trunked Radio System

BJ2021

Was: KF4JKY-10
I just wonder when they will bring it online and wonder if they will bring the western part up first or central part up first or bring them all online at the same time cause the core is in Frankfort and Elizabeth town

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
The sites and frequencies are all listed I suggest you put them in a scanner and monitor all TG's you will know when it happens or you can look up the KSP Commander and ask but I would bet you get more information here.

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
Some interesting reading. The first document talks about Marshall county joining the network and even list the equipment and specifications as well as the cost. Marshall Co is going to pay a heavy cost.
The second document talks about the phases of the system and where they are on the progress. It mentions that there has been new consoles installed in all 16 post that are encryption capable, let's hope they don't want to use it.:)

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Has that been posted anywhere in the news ect or is this inside information we are just now hearing?
Not questioning this information just trying to confirm it for all in the Post 1 District.

FD101

Premium Subscriber
I doubt this will be part of the state system. This is Harris infrastructure and is part of a combined system with Scott County and Madison County.
Correct, once completed all three separate radio systems will be merged into a single system known as the Bluegrass Regional Radio Network.