State Patrol

iowajm780

Any monitor State Patrol SW on DaneCom?. At night the dispatcher is so loud it knocks you off your socks. The troopers audio is fine. I really notice this at night. There was a chase last night up 39/90 that ended up near Ho Chunk and I had to ride the audio big time. During the day it's ok. Do they dispatch from De Forest or somewhere else. I wonder if it's a patch or does state affiliate with DaneCom when in range. I cannot pick up Wiscom yet from my location to try there.

IGB001

Premium Subscriber
State Patrol SW is patched full time on Danecom. State Patrol SW has their own dispatch based in DeForest, I monitor WISCOM from Sauk county and their dispatch can be really loud when the troopers are quiet.

iowajm780

Thanks for checking. I can't receive WISCOM where I am yet so I have to use DaneCom for WSP. That night for the chase she was just basically yelling in her mic. In fact I have heard that dispatcher before do the same thing. Lately it's been better, but dispatch is louder than the units. I have a way to level out the audio automatically to take care of that.