State Troopers staged on Tempiwick Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

08GMC4X4

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.304 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

1430 hrs 6 NJSP cruser staged in a parking lot across from 34 Tempiwick Rd, Mendham. Also saw 3 more heading old 24 East bound around same time. Does anyone know why they were all gathered. I was monitoring all troop b comms and the mirs trs and could get anything relating to why the were there. MIPD 1 has been active but idk if NJSP portables are able to get onto the County system.

Last edited:

salute

Premium Subscriber
troopers

could be all meeting to go to recert training or training new troopers on radar or maybe just a bunch of friends getting together

08GMC4X4

LOL I hear ya brother. The only reason I ask is; I don't think NJSP Troop B has the man power to just have 8 troopers lolligaging in Mendham of all places.

radiomanNJ1

Thank you for being so concerned about our tax dollar$. Just jealous? or one of the many people who put way too much on these threads and encourage chiefs to use encryption.

LOL I hear ya brother. The only reason I ask is; I don't think NJSP Troop B has the man power to just have 8 troopers lolligaging in Mendham of all places.

Status
Not open for further replies.