Status of Pasco County p25 system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TONYNYPD

I was told by a great source that P25 will go full live on Tuesday the 26. EDACS will stay up for units that haven’t been switched over. But yes all Publuc safety TG will be encrypted 24/7

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Lived in Pasco County 99-05, bought a house on Scamp Dr just off US 19 and New York, back when scanning was simple. Glad I sold it before the dreaded E moved in. That was a great house, just a street over from the Gulf. Had my own private nook fishing spot. Great HF monitoring on the Gulf for USCG ops. I do miss that place. Good central location for Pasco, Pinellas, Hernando and Hillsborough county monitoring. I'd still be there if it weren't for hurricane damages and denied claims thanks to State Farm Fraud insurance. But don't get me started. That post would be for the Rant section I suppose. Ugh.

I really liked the old Pasco/Pinellas/Hernando 800mhz system. We divided our errands between Spring Hill and New Port Richey and it was so easy to scan the area as I drove on 19. Not like now, I guess. Ah, the good ol' days.

JD
kf4anc

hialai

Premium Subscriber
Yup they got to big for there bridges with all the resources the county gave them and thanks to LIVEPD became known nationally famous for Carmax and Shep the best K9 team and now shut the good people down.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Looks like fd is now encrypted, i looked at the feed and host put system shut down meaning the old system and looked at database for the new system and all talkgrouos are labled DE, so no more monitoring them and st lucie and martin county did the same thing for fd and pd awhile back, florida is not a scanner friendly state anymore.

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Fire-Rescue dispatchers are still in the clear as of this morning. It is still possible to hear the initial dispatch of a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.