Status of the Huntington Co Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcsd35-32

I think I have finally got my feed back up for the Huntington SAFE-T Tower. I have been struggling with it becoming garbled when I plug in the audio cable to feed it into the computer. I have obtained brand new longer cables, moved the scanner farther away from the computer and did some other minor tweaking. Hopefully one of the above will fix the problem(s).

I am making no guarantees and the feed can be taken down again at any time. However, I would appreciate feedback from those listening if they are receiving any digital/garbled traffic. I listen as much as I can but can't be there 24/7. Just post here if anyone has any problems and I will try to do my best to keep it up this time.

http://home.comcast.net/~stanley071/scanner.htm

hcsd35-32

Apparently there was a power outage at my house Today while I was at work. When the computer came back up the feed didn't automatically start again. I manually restarted it and it is back up for now.

trido

Premium Subscriber
sounds great

sounds very very good down here in Evansvvile.I need to check to see what agenies I am hearing I hear alot of FT wayne?
Is this FT wayne PD?

thanks for the feed.
i found it I am hearing FT WAYNE State Post/

Region C District 22 (Fort Wayne) - Counties:
Lagrange/Steuben/Noble/Dekalb/Whitley/Allen/Hunington/Wells/Adams

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.