Status of the "Wisconsin Scanning Homepage"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Feed Provider
Hiya All...

Apparently for some reason, Yahoo/Geocities (My Website server) deleted my entire website. I have sent an email to them and I am waiting to hear what the problem is/was. As of right now I can't save anything on the site. I will let you know as soon I hear something. Otherwise I might have to move to a new server for my site.

Tim (SOM9K7E5@AOL.COM)
Wisconsin Scanning Homepage (Temporarily Homeless)

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
hey there! I was wondering what happened to your page! I do hope ya can get things back up and running, as i really like your page for Wisconsin scanning info. I do have a question for ya, can i private message ya with it? Thanks and 73, good luck gettin` your page back! N9NRA

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Just wondering, any updates on the status of the Homepage? Sure will be neat to see that one back on the `net. N9NRA

Tim

Feed Provider
Hiya All...

I *Finally* got in touch with Yahoo/Geocities. They have "no idea" why my website was deleted. I figured that after 11 years of having a Wisconsin Scanning Page (Long before Radioreference.com), I am going to take the next step and get a domain name.

My new home on the internet is (www.Wisconsinradio.org)

It's going to take a little time to rebuild the site, of course (There were over 100 pages). The format will generally be the same. I will probably make some changes as I rebuild, however.

The rebuilding process won't take as long as it could have (Thankfully, I always back up my website files on a flashdrive).

Tim

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
hey there Tim, nice to hear ya got the Homepage back up and running, best of luck rebuilding, i`m sure it will be well worth the work, as it will be a really great page. N9NRA P.S. I emailed you a question re, the Milwaukee P25 TRS listing, if it`s okay, can i private message ya about it? Thanx!

triryche

Premium Subscriber
Tim, You may want to change your Yahoo password in case someone may have gotten ahold of it and deleted your webpages and who knows what else they could do. Friend of mine had her Yahoo password swiped and ended up with several games charged to her credit card on file and Yahoo wouldn't refund the charges however her CC company did.

Status
Not open for further replies.