STC School Buses

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfxChris

Database Admin
I normally have those repeaters locked out, but today I gave them a listen. The Musquodoboit Harbour repeater was still quite active, but I didn't hear a peep on the Hammonds Plains repeater. Maybe they're in the process of switching?

ve1sef

After my last post decided to do some research. Checked the TAFL list and found a listing for STC.
They have set up their own repeater system, which appears to be a NXDN conventional system..
Data has been submitted this afternoon.

hfxChris

Database Admin
Not sure what your setup is, but are you able to capture the RAN code for the Marinette site? I was able to get Sackville and Musquodoboit from here.
If not it's not actually important or necessary for monitoring, just an additional field in the database.

ve1sef

Marinette is Run 42.
Using a BCD536HP with Pro-voice/DMR/NXDN, a BCD435HP with DMR/NXDN and a 325 with DMR/NXDN for research.

Did my last road trip on this project this afternoon. Nothing new to add.

Last edited:

west5alpha

It needs to be changed in the database. It’s not listed as NXDN and nothing but garbled comms on analog scanner static.

hfxChris

Database Admin
It needs to be changed in the database. It’s not listed as NXDN and nothing but garbled comms on analog scanner static.

Not sure what you mean, it's showing as NXDN in the database: Halifax County - Transportation Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Mind you I only changed the mode from analog to NXDN a couple of days ago, so you may need to re-import to your scanner, or if you're using something like the Uniden homepatrol you may have to wait for them to pull the updated info from the database...which I think they do on Mondays? Not sure.

mciupa

I believe he uses a Whistler 1010 analog, so it's not possible for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.