Stennis Space Center TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5TLF

Well it seems this TRS has been reconfigured (much like Camp Shelby and many other fed TRS's) and we need any help we can get sorting it out. I found and new CC at 407.43750 today. I ran UT on it but without a known bandplan all it spits out is LCN's. I created a 2nd site on the DB page using the straight up 406/12.5/380 bandplan LCN's as a starting point but this is likely not to work very well if this one follows suit with other fed TRS's that have been reconfigured using multiple bandplans.

Happy Hunting :)

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
When you snag your huntee - it might be nice to hear this being streamed ;)

KE5TLF

Well maybe it's not as bad as first thought. I went back today and found that 407.03750 was the active CC today and 407.43750 was in use for voice. I observed and logged 5 freqs and monitored the system for an hour or two and it seemed it was tracking properly. I've change the DB accordingly to match today's findings. Site 1 is what was active today.

This system still needs close monitoring for a while from anyone who can monitor it for a longer period of time. I found several undocumented talkgroups today that need identifying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.