sterling hgts

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8DV

I have heard Clinton Township on their old frequency of 460.325 I don't think all the Macomb County departments have relinquished these licenses. When they re-band for 700.00mhz I wonder if then they well give up these frequencies.

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
Clinton Twp is the only community that has yet to switch. They are awaiting funding as I understand.. I suspect Sterling is using the 475 for parks and rec at the sterling fest..

freqs

Clinton Twp is the only community that has yet to switch. They are awaiting funding as I understand.. I suspect Sterling is using the 475 for parks and rec at the sterling fest..

thats what i thought on st erling hgts and in the past i have heard the pd detectives on 39.700 thought at first it mite have been undercover work but i heard kids talking .i knew it had something to do with sterling fest do to noise i the back ground .and in the past the carnival it self uses 151.625

N8DV

I am monitoring the old Sterling Heights frequency of 460.475 is being used by building maintance. Currently talking about cleaning library's bathrooms.

freqs

I am monitoring the old Sterling Heights frequency of 460.475 is being used by building maintance. Currently talking about cleaning library's bathrooms.
yes last nite i was getting the same thing but on utica pd old freqs 460.200 guys cleaning the library

N8DV

Geez, what a way to go for some glorious radio frequencies custodians talking about cleaning bathrooms! Doesn't radio frequencies get any respect???

Status
Not open for further replies.