Sterling PD on DTRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtfinder

Sounds like Sterling PD has made the switch to the DTRS, The last couple of days they have been on and off today it has been all DTRS.
Sterling PD is being Disp on Logan Law1(4221) and Logan SO has been disp out on Logan Law3(4223) for well over six months now. I wont be surprised that the FD will go on DTRS as soon as the new Comm center is built which is about 85% done.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like Sterling PD has made the switch to the DTRS, The last couple of days they have been on and off today it has been all DTRS.
Sterling PD is being Disp on Logan Law1(4221) and Logan SO has been disp out on Logan Law3(4223) for well over six months now. I wont be surprised that the FD will go on DTRS as soon as the new Comm center is built which is about 85% done.

Is Logan Law 4 still mostly ENC?

Jim<

Trunked75

hey dirtfinder...

I am in the Sterling area and would like to get into scanning, but with the new digital ones dont know where to go or what not for what i need to get to get started. thanks

dirtfinder

Welcome to RR Jonathan....You came to the right place for help, there are many here that can help in many different areas....On for what scanner to use all depends on what and where you are scanning. Yes Logan Cty has and will move all LE and FD to the state system. So far Sterling PD and LCSO have switched but listening to all the tone testing from disp. for the FD it wont be long before they switch(prob. when the comm. center is done)I am still curious if the rural FD switches when SFD does....Shoot me a PM since I cant seem to PM you..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.