Steve Jobs has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob_61

So do I need to cry? I have had many family and friends pass away. Who cares that someone with so much money could not buy his own mortality... BOO HOO!

So if I die will it be a sad day!

Last edited:

Bob_61

I am more concerned for those that have no money, no food,no roof over their head ,than someone who is going to have a Funeral that could feed many people!! Nuff said!

OCO

Premium Subscriber
Sometimes the old adage "If you can't say anything good.........." seems to be the best route to follow. I don't own any Apple products, never met Steve Jobs and won't be attending any services for him - but as one who lost someone close to cancer, I am saddened by his death and will also offer condolences . His creative talent helped build a business that benefited thousands of employees directly and many other business throughout the world indirectly - there is a loss.

bomber2782

Premium Subscriber
Does that mean I can' t get the new iPhone 5? J/k, I couldn't resist. I am saddened because he was such a brilliant man with crazy ideas and by how he created the corporation.

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Condolences to the family of Steve Jobs.

Astrak

It's sad to see anyone so young go, but still he was a druggie and a salesman. He never innovated anything, but he had/has certainly sold that idea really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.