Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsaviator

Just a heads up for tomorrow. Aviano F16s are currently at Mildenhall for the night and crossing the pond tomorrow to head to Red Flag Alaska. I noticed at least four “ROMA” callsign tankers leave from McGuire and Pittsburgh late last night. Any additional information would be appreciated.

Madfox

Just a heads up for tomorrow. Aviano F16s are currently at Mildenhall for the night and crossing the pond tomorrow to head to Red Flag Alaska. I noticed at least four “ROMA” callsign tankers leave from McGuire and Pittsburgh late last night. Any additional information would be appreciated.
The CE code the AV are running on seems to be too high for Red Flag, praying they slip as I don’t get to Mildenhall until tommorow after departure, see how my luck rolls lol!

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Mark
Found a link to one of Mac's Savannah log in 2018. He was our man down there then last year he dropped all
his milstuff. Not sure what happened to him.. Seems he changed digital venues.

Milcom Monitoring Post: Milcom Field Report - Mac on the Georgia Coast: February 2018 (mt-milcom.blogspot.com)

Ok seems Mac has changed his old website to a new twitter site
Mac McCormick III (@KF4LMT) / Twitter

From there a link to his new monthly mil website.. Nobody does that area better than Mac.. You want Low Country area frequencies.. You got'm here.. Glad Mac is still around :)
Coastal Georgia Military Monitoring Recap; July 2021 – Radioactive Recluse (wordpress.com)

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

ra7850

Found a link to one of Mac's Savannah log in 2018. He was our man down there then last year he dropped all
his milstuff. Not sure what happened to him.. Seems he changed digital venues.

Milcom Monitoring Post: Milcom Field Report - Mac on the Georgia Coast: February 2018 (mt-milcom.blogspot.com)

Ok seems Mac has changed his old website to a new twitter site
Mac McCormick III (@KF4LMT) / Twitter

From there a link to his new monthly mil website.. Nobody does that area better than Mac.. You want Low Country area frequencies.. You got'm here.. Glad Mac is still around :)
Coastal Georgia Military Monitoring Recap; July 2021 – Radioactive Recluse (wordpress.com)
Excellent! Thanks for the links. This will give me something to do today.

mdmonitor

1409- Raven flt check in w/Raven Ops (275.7). Raven 2 has hung BDU. Ravens on discrete (271.4). Raven 1 reports hung BDU is "secure". They tried to drop it on the range but weren't abler to unhang it. Ravens requesting straight in approach on rnwy 33.

1417- Unid acft (no call noted) working NGTF Base (123.225) requesting that base contact their homebase (?) and let them know they will heading home in about 20 mins. Maybe a visitor from another Northrop facility? ADS-B showing Gulfstream V N99NG ADD17D working out in Atlantic Test Track at FL390.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.