Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchmil

Hi, need some help tonight ...

The F-22 demo team departed to Chili today with RCH071 and RCH072 from MacDill AFB but I never heard the Raptors.
Did anyone monitor them, I think they departed somewhere from Florida.

B-52s are operating out of RAF Fairford, AJAX 41/42 last week over the Netherlands, what a great sound .... :)

René.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
CUBE 21 and CUBE 22 arrived this evening at Santiago SCEL with KC-10A RCH071 (84-0187).
They were just in Tampa so prob left from there or Eglin perhaps.
Their Facebook schedule has them in Chile at airshow April 5-10. Long show.
They don't have much else scheduled in April till Kentucky April 23.

2025 local Travis KC-10's coming East as BLUE-51 #84-0185 followed at a distance by
BLUE-41 #84-0191,BLUE-42 #79-1951 and BLUE 52 #85-0033.
Travis emptying out 4 KC-10's to the East.. Must be big move coming up next week.

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Guys

From a fellow listener in Florida
Off topic but just in case some of you might be interested
NASA began the Artemis I Wet Rehearsal Countdown test yesterday around 5pm.
NASA is not providing any commentary during the countdown and even mentioned fueling operations will be considered sensitive information and not released.

NASA has hold at 6 hour mark this morning.. Space Flight Now is covering with cam and commentary and at bottom you
see reports of text messages that NASA has sent out..
Sure are secretive :(
Live coverage: NASA to load super-cold propellants into SLS moon rocket today – Spaceflight Now

Looks like Alert tanker NATION-99 #59-1480 out of Pittsburgh pressed into CAP duty this morning.

Last edited:

vocoder

Terry, thanks for sharing your great live feed! Grateful for. I wasn't sure if you were aware that 263.825 satcom downlink is often hijacked, locking up your scan. Usually during the night for 263.825. During the day on 269.85. Somehow on 269.25 AM? Other satcom frequencies, sporadic. I experience the same thing on my radios when I least expect it. It's hard for me to catch it on mine with the audio turned down or muted. Not so long ago, people were using 243.0 AM with an unknown language near my QTH. Thanks again for sharing with all of us, appreciate it!

Hbright

As a reminder, nothing on POTUS schedule for today, may not be returning to WH today.
TFR has been extended to Monday at 1030 EDT.

Also, expect a C-32A tomorrow morning to Europe (again) with SecState:

wbagley

Premium Subscriber
C-40C 02-0203 BOXER 42 on the way to a fuel stop in Shannon displaying an ADS-B target hex AE11FA leading its ADS-C plot of hex AE11FB.

After the SNN pit stop, BOXER 42 went to Chisinau, Moldova. Tomorrow BOXER 42 will go to Bucharest, Romania.

This is apparently the mission (isn't the media release post-dated for tomorrow?):

United States Mission to the United Nations
Office of Press and Public Diplomacy
For Immediate Release
April 4, 2022

Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield’s Meeting with UN Moldova and Humanitarian Organizations

The below is attributable to U.S. Mission to the United Nations Spokesperson Olivia Dalton:

U.S. Representative to the United Nations Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield met with representatives of the UN country team and humanitarian organizations today in Chisinau, Moldova. Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield and the representatives discussed efforts by UN agencies, international partners, and non-governmental organizations to ramp up support for and capacity to assist refugees from Ukraine in the Republic of Moldova.

Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield’s Meeting with UN Moldova and Humanitarian Organizations - United States Mission to the United Nations (usmission.gov)

BOXER 42 7.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.