Sticky Thread For Mid-Atlantic MilAir 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

jetcrafter

Premium Subscriber
1823- DEUCE 21 cleared into CYD703-743-744 FL250-FL300 ZQM LiveATC. Maybe working with CDN Warship 337 (?) HMCS Fredericton
Listened to my recording of the BUFFs on 250.25 from 2121-2159z Lead read all their intentions to 22 about their work coming up in the Halifax Whiskey Area which some of the players will be C-188s, CP-140 and the BUFFs. Did not mention any ships but you never know! Block 250-300 but they may be cleared down to 4,000 ft when cleared by JTAC prior to descent.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Listened to my recording of the BUFFs on 250.25 from 2121-2159z Lead read all their intentions to 22 about their work coming up in the Halifax Whiskey Area which some of the players will be C-188s, CP-140 and the BUFFs. Did not mention any ships but you never know! Block 250-300 but they may be cleared down to 4,000 ft when cleared by JTAC prior to descent.

Well I guess this aircraft is involved

wbagley

Premium Subscriber
GOLDENKNIGHTS264 10-80264 preparing for a drop in DC. Nats game I suppose. 134.35

1841- Seven jumpers away. Once the jumpers are on the ground GKA264 will make a low pass over the stadium.

Parachutists Heading for Nationals Park Prompt Evacuation at US Capitol
The alert was sent to congressional staffers Wednesday evening

By Michael Balsamo • Published 43 mins ago • Updated 6 mins ago

A plane and parachutists heading for Nationals Park on Military Appreciation Day on Wednesday prompted an evacuation of the Capitol Complex, NBC News reported, citing two sources.

The Capitol Police ordered the evacuation, saying they were “tracking an aircraft that poses a probable threat.”

A short time later, the police said there was no threat.

Two Capitol police sources told NBC News that the evacuation was prompted by the appearance in the skies of the Golden Knights.

It appears to have been a miscommunication, the sources said, triggering an automatic evacuation out of caution.

This is a developing story

GKA 264.JPGGKA 264 2.JPG

Last edited:

Mark

Premium Subscriber
This was the suspicious plane, D'oh. I guess someone didn't get the memo.

Also UKN 1201 landing KADW around 1815.
Glad someone on ground didn't get trigger happy and shoot missile at the Army guys :)
Capitol Police quote: "Nobody told us about a parachute show"
Thats our DC for you. Prob busy watching reruns of Red Dawn LOL

Last edited:

wbagley

Premium Subscriber

AirScan

Premium Subscriber
Glad someone on ground didn't get trigger happy and shoot missile at the Army guys

On the LiveATC DCA Tower (helicopters) archive you can hear they were working with ATC the whole time, they had clearance from the controller.

GKA 264

Thats our DC for you. Prob busy watching reruns of Red Dawn LOL

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.