Still about DMR's Mototrbo Frequencies (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcgama

The moderator came to close my topic that was with the doubts,

Https://forums.radioreference.com/general-scanning-discussion/353782-frequencies-dmrs-mototrbo.html

I ask for permission to open another where after doing everything that was guided by friends I have a doubt, I hope you can understand my difficulty and help me.

A friend said that the basic privacy key goes from 1 to 255. So far so good, but my doubt is being in that configuration.

On this Motorola DGM611 radio using his software. When I choose the basic security option it just lets me create 16 types of keys see print:

Http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/jbn2aS

In other words, I can not create the 255 at one time. I have to go from 16 to 16 the ID of the key.

I created the channel group in the case with 16 channels and within each channel I enter a key for each see 2 - Imagens Brasil

That is, on channel 2 I put key 2, on channel 3 I put key 3 and so on to channel 16, then key 16.

Except programming on the radio.
And I'm testing it one by one.

I'd like to know if that's right, that is, I make the key from 1 to 255 like that.

For when I put the key on the radio as a base see: 33333 - Imagens Brasil

I can only go from 16 to 16.

And in the case then I come back safely 33333 - Imagens Brasil and I'm changing, in the case starting on 17, 18, 19 20 and etc ...

Is it really people or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you from the heart to all for helping me.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
And I'm closing this one down as well. I don't think we really need to be aiding someone with a how to guide on brute forcing an encryption key.

I have no idea who you are or who's key you're so interested in. Sounds a bit shady to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.