Still having problems with iSCAN software

Status
Not open for further replies.

telephone32

Happy Holidays to all.

Updated iSCAN software. Updated the firmware. Updated the database.

When I down load from the SD card to the iSCAN the program freezes.
This happens on TWO computers.

I cannot read what is programmed in my playlists.

Any idea's would be very helpful. Thank you

CStarr59

Are you getting any kind of error messages? Mine worked flawlessly. I had a slight problem because I was not selecting the proper SD card slot, but once I got that worked out all was good. Maybe you got a corrupted disc. Contact RS customer service and see if you can download the software from somewhere, or have them send you a new disc. Or find someone who has a pro-107 and try their disc.

CStarr59

Happy Holidays to all.

Updated iSCAN software. Updated the firmware. Updated the database.

When I down load from the SD card to the iSCAN the program freezes.
This happens on TWO computers.

I cannot read what is programmed in my playlists.

Any idea's would be very helpful. Thank you

Try A Test. Do not download from the SD card to the IScan software. In the software use the library and create what you want on a playlist and then insert your SD card into the card reader/computer and then download to the SD card. Everything that was on the card will be replaced with your new playlist. Put the SD card back into your scanner and see if it works.

telephone32

WOW thanks for the quick response guys !!!

I have tried to look in the software Lib. Went to CT, Counties/cities, hartford, Categories- NOTHING there

But I can see it in the scanner

CStarr59

Yea it's in the scanner from the factory. But you have to update the library in the software, then select your state, county, then agencies. Make sure the boxes are checked and import them into the playlist of choice. Tweak any general settings and send it to the SD card. Just go slowly through the software and it should work.

telephone32

Ok, I checked the software data base and had towns etc.
When I update the DB to 8.0 I loose all counties freq

telephone32

No I am getting NO errors, it just sits there, I have to do a ctrl.alt,del to stop program then
uninstall, go erase the file folder, the reinstall to get software to work again

CStarr59

After you updated your your database, and you went into the library to select your state and county. Did you highlight/check them, then import them to a playlist? Is the playlist checked? Somethings not right if you have to use Ctrl/Alt/Delete to exit the program. Call RS tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.